How to Fix Cinema Box Not Working – Cinema box is a video streaming app that lets you explore a world of video content online. You can stream any of your favorite TV shows and Movies online with the help of Cinema box app. Cinema Box is a free video streaming app for Movies and TV shows fans.
You can download any of your favorite video content for free with Cinema Box app. One of the specialties of the app that makes it so popular among people is that every video on Cinema Box is available in HD quality. Cinema Box has the huge number of fans around all over the world.
Today, we are going to discuss some of the error faced by Cinema box users. We will also provide a fix to all the errors.
Fix Cinema Box not working Errors
Cinema box is one of the best free video streaming app available in the market. Many users experience some errors while using the app. Their love for the app doesn’t allow them to switch to some alternative app. Today, we are going to show you some errors that are faced by the users of Cinema Box. Follow the article ahead to find out
Error 1: ‘There was an error encountered while loading this video’
This is one of the most common errors faced by the users of Cinema Box. The fix to this problem is easy.
- Go to Settings> Date & Time.
- Change the time of your device to 01-01-2015
- Open the Cinema Box app.
- Now, Go to Setting> Date & Time and change ‘automatic time’ setting and turn it on.
You can play any videos without errors now.
Error 2: Cinema Box has stopped working
Many users have encountered this issue on their Cinema Box app. We have provided 2 ways to fix this issue.
Fix 1 –
- Force close the Cinema Box app from your Android device.
- Go to Settings> Applications> Cinemabox> Storage and clear the data of the Cinemabox app.
- Restart your Android smartphone.
Open the app again and it will start working. This method has solved the problem of many Cinema Box users.
Fix 2 –
- Uninstall the Cinema Box app from your Android device.
- Open a web browser and go to the search bar of your browser. We will recommend using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox web browser.
- Type “Cinema Box APK” and hit enter.
- The first website from the result of the search engine should be the official website of Cinema Box. Open it.
- Locate the download button on the web page. Click on it.
- Cinema Box APK will start downloading on your Android device. Downloading process will be done soon.
- Click on the APK to install the app on your Android device.
- Don’t forget to turn on “Allow apps from Unknown Sources” option from the Settings.
Cinema Box will be installed on your Android device. Reinstalling the Cinema Box app has solved the problem for many users. Enjoy watching and downloading your favorite TV shows and Movies for free.